Monday, October 11, 2010

S & G Engagement Pictures {Engagement}

S & G are getting married this week!!!  I'm so excited for this fun, stylish, photogenic couple.  They (and their many pets) were so much fun to hang out with and photograph.  Definitely kept me laughing!  They have so many exciting things going on, and I wish them the very best.  Have a great time this week, S & G!

(PS: I have had quite a few photosessions in the last few weeks, so I will be posting more soon!  Check back soon for some new friends and some familiar faces!)























4 comments:

  1. so sweet! i love the name of your blog
    perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking home, great looking couple, excellent photographer! These could be in any magazine. Great job, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics dawn!!! you totally captured how cute they are togther!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the kitchen ones, so you!- Anna T.

    ReplyDelete