Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Miss E's 1st Birthday Party! {1-Year}

Before I show you Little Miss E's 1-year photoshoot, I just had to post a few pictures of her birthday party, which I was honored to be able to attend!  (My friend Mommy R even made sure it was planned for the weekend before I was scheduled to be out of town... even though the next weekend was closer to E's actual birthday... just to make sure I was able to attend.  Oh and for her mom too :) I appreciate that because I SO wanted to be there for the momentous milestone of the sweetest E!)  Here are a few snapshots of the lovely day...

Miss E has some lunch in her PJs before the party begins...
Decorations and Elmo yummies were beautifully in place...
Miss E (left), and her Cousin V (right) have fun playing. 
Doesn't he look like a munchkin of fun, energy and mischief!...
Daddy W (middle) and the other Daddies had some good guy convo,
while the Mommies and babies played...
Presents were opened, but E didn't seem too excited. 
But Mommy R was!...
Miss E's first taste of cake.  She didn't seem too enamored by it, to her mommy's relief...
A hug pic with Mom with the big 1-year-old!...

No comments:

Post a Comment