Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The S Family



I had the pleasure of taking some fall pictures of my good friend Megan's little ones (check out her new blog... she is AMAZING!) back in October while she was back in town visiting.  Her 3-1/2 year old son H and 6-month-old daughter S are just scrumptious, don't you think?!?!  Check out little lady S's squeeze-worthy cheeks!  These two busy little ones proved that child photography can be a challenge as they both had their own agendas... and none of them were to be in the same place at the same time or looking at the camera!  HA!  I've posted a couple of the goofy shots (at the bottom) you get when trying to wrangle kids - too funny!


 Other family members were present for the shoot.
Here is Aunt J, whose wedding was a few days after! And Mimi...

Mom M was not planning on being in any pictures,
but I couldn't resist!...


 













2 comments:

  1. I tried to comment about these yesterday and my wonderful internet connection in nowhere missouri wouldn't let me..... BOOOOO

    So here I go again: LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of hudson holding up 3!! i'm totally impressed that you got a good picture of both my mom and jill with hudson! you are now the only person who has gotten a good one of my mom and him in the entire 3 years of his life!!!

    and well i just love them all.... i'm even ok with the ones you took of me! :) you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found this site on Megans! SO glad you started one up for your photography! Maybe you could do Af and I while she's in town this week????????

    I LOVE the one of Megan laughing with the kids in her lap! You are super talented my Dawn!

    ReplyDelete