Thursday, November 19, 2009

Twin Boys J & J {1-Year}

These sweet twin boys turned 1 in July, and I had the honor of capturing this big milestone a few weeks after their special day.  They are just so adorable!  It was only my second time to meet them (although their mom has been a good friend of mine for many years), because I just moved back to my hometown since their birth.  So it was fun to meet these little men and to see just how much the orange-shirted Little Man J looked like their mom, and how much the blue-shirted Little Man J looked like their dad!  It's uncanny!  It was a beautiful morning, and they were so nicely dressed in their complementary-colored polos!   I have plans with this family to take their Christmas card photo in the coming weeks.  But this time, the twins will be joined by their older brother K.  So check back soon to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment